Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Testimony...

2/28/08

My testimony was terrible. I started crying before Mr. Finch even asked me a single question. I didn't like how he was treating me either. He kept calling me Miss Mayella and miss, he was making fun of me and making me feel bad. I tried to stick to the story as best I could. But his questions confused me and he asked the jury questions like why didn't anyone (including my siblings) hear me scream, why I didn't put up a better fight, and how could Tom Robinson have bruised my right eye if he can't use his left arm.

Now I am not sure who will win this trial. They still have Tom's testimony and I don't think that I did a very good job with mine. Even with my father and Heck Tate's testimony I don't think our case is strong enough anymore and that we will probably be caught in our lies.

1 comment:

Dill said...

I can't believe that you lied to the jury. What's worse is that you got away with it. If you did something wrong, then you have to accept the consiquences. You should be ashamed of yourself for doing such a thing.