Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The First Day of School...

2/23/08

Today was the first day of school so all of my siblings went today. They only go the first and last days so that the law doesn't go after my family. I can not go to school anymore because I am nineteen and am too old. Sometimes I wish I could go to school so I wouldn't have to stay here withmy father and siblings all of the time. Especially when my father gets angry at me.

I got my siblings ready for school the best that I could and sent them off earlier this morning. While they are gone and my father is at work I'll probably get some work done around the house. I might try and clean up or collect wood or somthing like that. But atleast I have some peace and quiet while everyone is out of the house. I don't get this oppurtunity very often.

No comments: