Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Everybody Comes Home...

2/24/08

My brother, Burris, got introuble at school today. He was only there for one day and he got in trouble. He was sitting in class when the teacher, Miss Caroline, saw a cootie crawl out of Burris' hair. The teacher got really mad at him. So he got up yelled at her until she started crying and then left for the day. Even though my brother did get in trouble I still do not understand why the teacher got so angry in the first place. I have so many brothers and sisters and it is hard to get them all cleaned up.

I didn't really get much done today except I collected some fire wood. I just liked having the house to myself for a change. My father got home much later then my siblings so I did not have to worry about him either. My sibling were pretty tired form school so they jut sat around a lot of the time.

No comments: